Rail + ZSL London Zoo Ticket & Hotel Deals
Regent's Park, London, NW1 4RY.
- With thousands of animals to learn more about, ZSL London Zoo makes for a perfect London attraction!
- The lemurs' favourite hobby is sunbathing
- Perfect for a fun and educational family day out
We care about the safety and wellbeing of our customers, and make it our job to support, and provide information to, any person with a medical condition or disability.
If you, or any member of your party has a condition or disability which may affect your holiday, please let us know before making your booking.
We can then discuss your needs and advise further if your preferred choice is unsuitable.
Call our team on 01904 420444, who will be happy to help.
Book your attraction break
Rail + ZSL London Zoo Ticket + Hotel Packages + Rail
ZSL London Zoo Breaks
Since it opened in 1847, ZSL London Zoo has become one of the biggest and most famous zoos in the world. There’s much to discover on a trip to London Zoo – home to over 800 animal species, loads of exciting exhibitions and pretty heritage-listed buildings almost as famous as the animals themselves. One of the capital’s great days out, our London Zoo hotel packages are as popular as ever.
Make the most of your day by taking in a couple of the wonderful array of displays and activities that take place at the zoo daily; whether it’s otter feeding time, watching as Penguin Beach comes alive, or getting a glimpse of the big cats in Tiger Territory, fall in love with your favourite animals at ZSL London Zoo. What's more, the Land of the Lions is now open and ready to be discovered!
ZSL London Zoo Highlights
- Set within scenic Regent’s Park
- A range of restaurants and cafes onsite for you to enjoy
- Step into the dark worlds of the nocturnal creatures at the zoo with the ‘Night Life’ area
- Within walking distance of Camden Town
- One of the largest zoos in the world!
What Makes it Super
With its central location, ZSL London Zoo makes for a perfect day out during your exciting London short breakNew for 2018 Baby Okapi
Zookeepers have named ZSL London Zoo's newest arrival Meghan, after Meghan Markle, in celebration of this year’s royal wedding. Native to the rainforests of the Democratic Republic of Congo where the species faces numerous threats, including poaching and habitat loss, visitors can see Meghan and her family in ZSL London Zoo’s Okapi House.
Frequently Asked Questions
About Super Break
- Rest assured your break is safe with us
- No credit card or booking fees
- Your information is secure with GlobalSign
- Best UK Operator, Globe Awards 2017